Our investigators are doing great we have taught them a lot this week like three times each haha it was good. Yeah me and Elder Brady are so sick of each other haha. We have been together too long ha. I sent you guys a letter today saying what has been going on this week this week we gave one blessing a lot of tracking and a lot of lessons with our new investigators.
We found two more people to teach but we can't say there investigators just yet. When need to meet with them to be sure. We just talked to them on the door step and they said we could come back and teach them. We had a really good zone training meeting this week it was really good. Other than that just a whole lot of tracking! We went to an area this week that we don't usually go to and that's where we found the two that we might be teaching soon. It was really cool, we had been knocking that area for a very long time.
When we started getting mad Elder Brady said we should just leave and I was like just one more door and that last door that we knocked on was awesome. It was a younger mom and she said we could come back and teach her than we asked if she knew anyone else that would like us to teach them and she said her friend would want to know more about what we were talking about so she told us where she lives and we went there and that was the second person we got this week. So it was a pretty busy and good week all around. My letter goes more into detail. We were at the college emailing so I don't know if the pictures are going to work. Love you guys.!!! and miss you so much!!!
Yea I wrote you letter thanking you for the conference bingo papers I laughed so hard!!! haha and yes I loved conference I have like 5 pages of notes from it I loved it I thought they were going to announce something big though I was getting ready for it but it never came ha but I love the talk that was talking about how we shouldn't even think about getting addicted to something because it is so much harder to stop one then to start it I loved that one I think it was in priesthood conference though. I'm not sure but it was so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment