Monday, April 14, 2014

LA Temple for my Birthday

Hey guys,  It looks like everything is going awesome, that's so cool that you had some sisters over!  We have still been working hard this week we stayed pretty busy and got two new investigators.  We met on the street he was selling some solar business or something and we caught up to him and talked to him for like a hour.  He's really cool, really happy guy all the time.  One of those over excited about everything kind of guys. haha But hes so nice he said he loves the gospel and wants to know more, so Elder Bready will start working with him.  He was born and raised in Jerusalem CRAZY he has some crazy stories hes here for work and told us to come and give him all the lessons!  So elder Brady will also start working with him.  We had a district meeting this week and I was asked to give a talk on patience.  It ended up being a really good talk I took a lot longer than Iwas supposed to though ha so kinda got in trouble. haha jk  But it was really good.  I focused on patience with missionary work.  So it turned out really good.  We went to the temple this week for my birthday, the LA temple.  It is so pretty it was so much fun we went with Elder Brady 's cousin.  He took us both and we had a lot of fun then we went to cafe rio after.  It was really good and the really huge thing that happened to me this week is that I'm getting transferred! yup I'm out of here I said all my goodbyes to all the members in the ward last night and I got up in priesthood and shared my testimony with everyone.  I will be packing up everything tonight and heading out tomorrow.  I'm feeling really nervous but kinda excited.  I'm actually going to miss this place. haha But that's how my week went, pretty busy.  Love you guys!!!
Elder Peterson




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting My Mission