Monday, June 9, 2014

Meeting one of the Twelve (Nelson)

Hey guys,
So I'm just going to jump right in to what's been going on this week. The first of all the good things, Elder Nelson was so amazing. It was one of the coolest things ever. I got to shake his hand and talk with him for a second! It was crazy to be so close to one of the twelve! I loved every second of it! Yes this week I was emergency transferred and I still have no clue why? They didn't tell us anything, they called us while I was on an exchange and said Elder Peterson and Elder Marrott pack your bags your leaving. I tried to ask everyone if they knew what was going on but know one knew. So I am back in Bakersfield, in a trio! So there are three missionary's, so im with two elders. Elder Henderson and Elder McKnight. I really like them they're so cool. Our area is very small and I'm back to a family ward. It's weird.

The investigator that keeps texting, you her name is Katharine from Palmdale. She is super nice. Sister Carter did get ahold of me. I stopped taking the medicine right when she talked to me about it but no luck, I still feel very sick when I wake up. I have been feeling really sick lately and really stressed. It's not getting better. I have been talking to President for a while now and he asked if I wanted to go home awhile ago, I said if I don't feel better than yes. He called me this morning and I told him I wasn't doing any better than he called you about it. I just have been super stressed and its been going on for awhile now and it is now making me very sick! To where I have to throw up.

Things aren't going to great for me right now. I don't know what I'm going to do or what's going to happen but I will try and keep my head up! Love you all!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting My Mission