Monday, June 16, 2014

Placing Books of Mormon Competition / Baptismal Date for Areana

Hey family, the chocolate got lost in the mail. I don't know where it is.  They are trying to find it right now. I hope you liked the picture we sent on Father's Day.
This week we had a competition in our zone to see who could place the most Books of Mormon in one day. That was two days ago on Saturday. We think we're going to win. We find out today who wins. But we have been texting all the other missionaries in our zone to see what their score was. We weren't supposed to, but we did anyways haha. It was killing us to see if we won. The closest companionship to us so far is 22. We placed a total of 26 Books of Mormons in one day! There was no cheating, it had to be a door contact. We had to put it in their hands. We worked all day! So we're crossing our fingers that we won. We don't win anything which I think is lame, but we just get to brag haha. 
Also this week we set a really nice lady with a date to be baptized. Her name is Areana she is way cool. We found a lot of potentials this week also. This area really is probably the most ghetto I have been in yet. Homeless people everywhere! Everyday when we go out to work I feel like I'm going to get jumped! I like my new comps but I'm still having a really hard time with the stress. Oh and the medicine I took from rite aid helped a lot, but the make me feel all loopy. My comps thought it was so funny. But they make me feel so weird. But the doc said that they will do that for awhile then I will get use to them.  I'm still dealing with the stress trying to take it at a day at a time. 
I love you all here are some pics that I haven't been sending sorry!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting My Mission