This week has been way rough. I have had to call and talk to the president a couple times. It been so hard! :( I'm just really trying to focus right now and don't know how to do it. I haven't been feeling very well AGAIN. Just stupid headaches again so I'm kinda nervous I'm going to have another seizure but I think I won't. This week in sacrament meeting I got to share my testimony, I loved it. This week we did a lot of teaching again lesson after lesson after lesson! About 10 lessons.
This week we got another baptismal date coming but not for awhile. I got bit by another dog! haha We were teaching this guy and I sat down and it freaking attacked my hand. Luckily it mostly got my ring and my watch so I was good, no blood but it freaked me out so bad. haha We are still working with Kathryn the one whose baptism got pushed back 6 months. We broke her the news that she had to wait and she cried it was really sad but she said that she was going to be strong and keep working with us which is great.
We got a new investigator this week, her name is Gabriela, she is way cool. We asked her to say the prayer at the end of our lesson that night and she prayed to know if she should get baptized. It was way cool and we taught her a really great lesson on the gospel of Jesus Christ. So she is pretty excited, we got 6 of our investigators to church on Sunday. They just like all showed up we were freaking out it was so cool. Some of them bore their testimony on Sunday, it was way cool.
The house looks great I like it. We don't get fed too much here but yea we are working hard with all the singles. Right now we're trying to find more.
The brain x ray went pretty well. I get my results for them on the 9th, I also had my MRI. It was one of the freakiest things ever, I had to go in a tube and it was so freaking small and tight and I had to sit in it for 20 min. It was really loud but it's all done i just have one more. I'm going to tell him that I haven't been feeling good again to see what he says about it. Well I love you guys all of you. Stay Strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment