On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Tavin Peterson <tavin.peterson@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Look at the feet in the baptismal pic they are glowing its so cool! the Holy Ghost was definitely there and ready to enter there lives!
I'm pretty happy that I'm staying with Elder Brady, but the only bad thing about it is are area is really dead. Not a lot of people to teach. Our baptism went awesome! I wrote you a letter about it. It was so cool! We were the witnesses for it and gave a talk on the restoration. It was a full house! So many people were there.
We watch conference in a church with other missionary's! That's awesome your going to have the missionary's over. This week has been pretty good I have been staying so busy we did a lot of service this week. We helped a lady in our ward. Her house flooded so we went and painted her house for her. It took us FOREVER! There was also this young family that needed a blessing because she was sick and pregnant. I guess they found something in her body under the baby, they think it might be cancer so we gave her a blessing to heal. It was way cool. I hope they find out its just a twin and not cancer or something. We will see though.
Sister Maxfield was baptized. It was the best baptism ever. We got to stand in the circle when they ordained her a member of the church. She was so happy and crying it was so spiritual! We did a lot of tracking also but did not find anyone new but we are use to it now haha so it's not to bad. I am still working hard!Love you,
Elder Peterson
Look at the feet in the baptismal pic they are glowing its so cool! the Holy Ghost was definitely there and ready to enter there lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment