






So I have had a pretty crazy week, we went and knocked on like a thousand doors and went on these things we call spirit walks. And oh my gosh soooo scary . . . these guys were like yelling at us and calling us the F word and like following us. I thought we were going to have to throw down right then and there. My companion was just like don't worry about it, this happens all the time. I was like are you crazy, they are going to kill us and he was like just keep walking haha. It's sooo ghetto here haha but we have had lessons with a total of 13 families now I think. So I'm getting use to teaching and bearing my testimony like every 5 seconds! ha On our spirit walks where we pretty much just walk without knocking on any doors, we run in to the funniest people but there like all drunk haha. But I think the freakiest thing about this place is at night when your outside you can here gunshots! So we have to be inside at 9 o'clock no later! We hear them from our apartment too and at our apartment everyone that lives around us are always having parties. They are so loud and yelling at each other at 3 in the morning. It's really hard to sleep with them partying all the time!
I am proud to announce I have gained 20 pounds, yes yes it is a miracle sent from the Gods haha. I have been praying a lot and I get the best feeling in the world that He is really there and listening. I love it, I have been studying like crazy and I feel like I'm going to explode. Oh and yes it was Bednar who spoke in the MTC. It was a very good talk, I got to sing in the choir so cool!
Trasen love you bro miss you so much man you have no idea. I hope your having fun with football. Kassi hows dance, you look so old already in the pics your growing up so fast haha, keep those boys away!!! Miss you mom, I'm doing a lot better with my home sickness but still miss you so much, I miss your cooking so much haha. I'm eating pretty good but not really cooking but that's okay to lazy haha. I miss and LOVE YOU. I'm just out here working hard. I cant believe its already a couple of days away from a month. Sorry I only get to write a little it stinks but here's some pics love you allllll!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment