Monday, February 24, 2014

Utah Truffles Are A Big Thing Here



These last two weeks have been crazy! I have had a lot of homesickness this week. I hope it doesn't get too bad but I'm trying to keep it out of my head still. I got your letter today loved it thank you so much! i have been pretty busy this week knocking on doors like crazy but haven't had a lot of new people this week, just a lot of people that will listen but they won't tell us to come back or anything. They hate Mormons haha not even kidding. It's seriously so hard to study as hard as we do and then get the door slammed in are face, I hate it. But we fought two new part member families this week which was way awesome! We went to dinner with the bishop this week he took us out to eat. We didn't have a lot of success this week but were trying our hardest.
I really hope my home sickness goes away soon. This week has been tough, no one wants to talk to the Mormons like always. So we talked to like 7 people this week that were actually interested. W are going to keep working hard. Utah Truffles are a big thing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting My Mission